JTC’s Power Rental Division is a leading provider of temporary power throughout the Middle East. Our high quality equipment together with our team of well qualified engineers and operational staff provide clients with complete power rental solutions.
We provide power solutions for
- Power Projects: Rapid deployment of multi-mega Watt, low or high voltage configurations for medium to long term hires often in remote or hostile environments.
- Oil Field: Demanding reliable, continuous power, 24hrs per day, 365 days per year on safety critical installations in remote locations.
- Depot Power: For power requirements of a varied client base; from utilities providers, to construction sites, industries, even small scale private clients for important social events.
- Strong Technical Expertise: Highly skilled and experienced technical staff to assist in solution planning, installation and commissioning, maintenance, service, technical support and providing training programs for customer personnel.
- Customized Solutions: Going beyond just equipment supply – our engineers can provide custom designed solutions to meet your unique requirements.
- State of the Art Equipment: Our fleet consists of JTC designed generators and auxiliary equipment built based on the highest engineering and environmental standards, especially suitable for high ambient temperatures. Our containerized/canopied generators are available in compact configurations and operate with ultra low noise levels.
- 24/7 Service Backup: Our highly qualified technicians are available round the clock to support customer requirements at every stage.
- QHSE Orientation: Our solutions adhere to the strictest industrial QHSE standards to ensure maximum safety of client equipment and premises.
JTC’s Power Rental fleet includes a wide range of assets such as low capacity (30 KVA to 250 KVA), medium capacity (300 KVA to 500 KVA) and high capacity (600 KVA to 1250 KVA) generators, transformers and switch gears, eco-friendly fuel tanks, panels, and cables.