Our IMS mission is to implement the corporate core values of protecting human health, promoting safety, safeguarding the environment and to provide a safety awareness culture. A continuous improvement objective is set to benchmark our achievements against the best in the industry. JTC is committed to achieving zero QHSE incidents by:
- Promoting proactive QHSE leadership to all our activities and projects we take on
- Applying the best QHSE principles, practices and technology to protect the health and safety of employees & public, property and the environment
- Providing employees the right competency trainings and performance appraisal
- Executing effective communication and dissemination of information to the employees in understanding the significance of QHSE
- Adhering to IRP and conforming to company subscribed QHSE standards (ISO 9001:2015 & OHSAS 18001:2007)
- Achieving continuous improvement in the QHSE performance
To accomplish these goals, teams of experienced and dedicated personnel have been assigned to each operational division to monitor and maintain a safe working environment so that the ‘safety awareness’ culture is achieved and the set safety objectives are met.
To implement and monitor a fully integrated approach to quality assurance, health, safety and environmental management in our offices, on site and at our clients locations in each country where JTC operates and provide services with the intent to ensure successful ‘on-time’ delivery of products and the projects.
The principal function of QHSE at JTC is to provide excellent quality, safety, occupational health and environmental protection service, within a continuously developed QHSE plan constructed on adherence to QMS & OHSAS standards as ISO 9001:2015 & OHSAS 18001:2007.
JTC’s QHSE function is responsible to design, implement, practice and monitor the comprehensive QHSE plan, which incorporates but is not limited to the following QHSE targets and duties.
- To meet defined measurable QHSE goals
- To undertake appropriate evaluation to measure and improve the QHSE performance at all locations
- To prepare Training Matrix and conduct appropriate QHSE training plans to cover JTC employees and subcontractors as and when necessary
- To audit and review the application of QHSE program effectiveness and continuous improvement plan